Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Head Office at Mt Gravatt is seeking a full time Administration Officer to join our dynamic Head Office Administration Team. You will utilise your exceptional administrative and customer service experience by providing administrative support to all TriCare Head Office Departments, Aged Care Division and Retirement Living.
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader you will be responsible for the following duties:
- General administrative activities relating to the Aged Care Division, Retirement Living and Head Office support services.
- Provide administration support in relation to organisation of travel and accommodation, catering, meetings, preparing agendas, orientations, minute taking and preparation of required resources.
- HR administrative support – onboarding document validation, maintaining electronic personnel files and preparation of Contracts of Employment.
- Assist with the creation and tracking of all key personnel documentation including police check declarations, bankruptcy searches and statutory declarations.
- Assist with the creation, tracking and monitoring of ECase and Medicare online access for all new and transferring employees and cessation of the same for all departing employees.
- Assist with reviews, updates and distribution of divisional documentation, including uploading of reports, forms and policies on Sharepoint.
- Assist with the coding of Department Invoicing, creation of purchase orders and expenditure requests.
- Assist with the scheduling of all Fleet servicing, repairs and maintenance.
Your demonstrated capabilities include:
- Demonstrated experience in Office Administration and Customer Service
- Ability to organise and complete multiple tasks with close attention to detail, accuracy and prioritisation to meet deadlines.
- Advanced level computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a capacity for problem solving.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work methodically in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is a competitive salary package, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
Apply now by submitting your application outlining your suitability for the role.
Closing Date: Friday 28th July 2023
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.