Our Client, established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned and managed retirement communities and aged care residences.
Pt Vernon Aged Care Residence, managed by Elderly Care in an idyllic location on the Esplanade at Hervey Bay, is dedicated to providing exceptional care and a high level of customer service to our Residents. We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer who will play a pivotal role in ensuring we provide a premium front reception service.
Location: PT Vernon – Care home on the esplanade.
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Full time 38 hrs
Reporting To: Facility Manager
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Handling reception duties, including phone and direct contact with visitors, residents, staff, and contractors.
- Coordinating admissions and discharges of residents.
- Accurate invoicing, reconciliations, and order processing.
- Rostering using electronic system – PIMS, payroll coordination, and personnel file management.
- Managing HR files, processing police checks, creating contracts, and assisting with employee onboarding using the existing systems.
- Managing mail, couriers, deliveries, correspondence, and documentation.
- Proficient with MS Office – word, excel, PowerPoint, and other software.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Exceptional communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and key personnel to obtain the best results.
- Demonstrated efficiency in administration skills.
- Familiarity with rostering processes or roster management.
- Outstanding and warm personalised customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all company, resident, and employee matters.
- Proficiency in using technology and software, including rostering systems and reporting.
- High standard of personal and professional presentation.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Discounted corporate health plans.
- Onsite free parking.
- Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining the Pt Vernon Aged Care Residence team, please follow the SEEK prompts to submit your application, and address it to the Facility Manager.
Please note that a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required as per the Aged Care Act 1997, and TriCare Aged Care Residence is a smoke-free workplace. TriCare does not accept applications from recruiters.