Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Bundaberg Aged Care Residence, our modern 86 bed facility in the Wide Bay-Burnett region, is recruiting for an experienced aged care management professional for the role of Facility Manager (and Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration).
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a progressive and energetic leader with a strong clinical/healthcare management background and operational management experience. You will be responsible for the effective management of the residence, ensuring the delivery of premium clinical care, maintenance of standards, promotion of a positive work environment and operational efficiency. You will also oversee the management of physical resources, maximisation of revenue, adherence to accreditation standards and delivery of care and administration.
Your experience will include aligning clinical and operational teams behind common goals. We expect that you will be able to form excellent relationships with residents and their families including the addressing of feedback, compliments and complaints in a professional manner, whilst ensuring operational efficiency.
As a progressive and energetic leader, you will possess a strong background in end-to-end management. Importantly, you will be able to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Ensuring clinical care is delivered in accordance with contemporary clinical care practices, whilst adhering to Accreditation Guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribution to the achievement of financial budget and performance benchmarks, especially in relation to occupancy and ACFI
- Ensuring the high performance and productivity of the administration, nursing, personal care, hospitality, housekeeping and maintenance teams
- Implementation and monitoring of procedures and standards in a service environment
- Establishing and monitoring effective performance appraisal systems and identifying opportunities for training and career development
- Effective auditing skills
- Proficient in the use of common computer applications and technology generally.
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
An attractive remuneration package plus relocation assistance is on offer. TriCare employees can also access our corporate superannuation and discounted health fund memberships. In addition, you will be working in a collaborative work environment in which peer support and ongoing professional development are considered essential.
Please submit your cover letter together with your resume responding to the above selection criteria addressed to the Aged Care Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd June 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces.