Our client, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences. Elderly care has the privilege to manage the aged care division of the business.
Mermaid Beach Aged Care Residence, managed by Elderly Care is on the Gold Coast motorway and just meters away from the beach, are recruiting Casual Registered Nurses to join the caring and efficient team.
You will provide empathetic and supportive care to elderly Australians. You will have the clinical skills and a caring manner to ensure care is provided in a consistent way, to all clients. You will be committed to practicing professional work ethics and development and act as a role model for other fellow registered nurses, and assistants in nursing.
Registered Nurses report directly to the on-site Clinical Manager. The role is responsible for working closely with your manager and being 100% team-orientated to achieve high-quality resident-focused outcomes.
- Valid APHRA Registration – Registered Nurse
- National Police Clearance
- Availability and commitment for Afternoon and Night shifts.
- Currently residing in Australia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Competitive pay rate
- Varied shifts – AM, PM, and Night shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Casual and Permanent position.
- A pathway towards a clinical management role if desired.
- Uniform Allowance
- Other perks – Referral Program
Apply now, by submitting your application via SEEK to the Facility Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.