Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
The Assets Contracts Manager manages the delivery of the preventative maintenance program (that is delivered by external contractors) to ensure it is on or under budget, on time, to the right quality and to agreed scope. Contracts include fire maintenance, HVAC servicing, landscaping, lift maintenance, nurse call maintenance, electrical testing, etc.
Key requirements, skills and experience:
- A recognised Tertiary Qualification or extensive experience in the asset management and or maintenance environment.
- Extensive relevant experience including practical experience in contract management.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and service plans.
- Strong awareness of safety management systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An understanding of the unique requirements of health care facilities.
- Assist in the delivery of the maintenance program that is delivered by external contractors (approx. 40 contractors) to ensure it is on or under budget
- Meet time performance targets (preventative maintenance schedule) by managing the time performance of contractors.
- Manage the preventative maintenance program delivery to the agreed quality specifications to meet client expectations and minimise rework.
- Procurement of subcontractors and suppliers within discipline(s) by review of tender proposal, preparation of scope and technical documentation and engaging subcontractors.
- Maintaining a complete understanding of the scopes of works (including asset registers that demonstrate current asset conditions).
- This role in conjunction with Site Managers and the maintenance team will manage all principal Contractors, subcontractors and supplier’s performance and ensure all work is carried out in strictly in accordance with the contracts.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, addressing your application to the Group Facilities and Asset Manager
The closing date for applications is Friday, 20th August 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.