Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare Head office based at Mount Gravatt has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the finance and accounts team, it’s a permanent full-time work from office position with above market remunerations.
You would be responsible for analysing numerous key factors, generating, and providing reports before deadlines for Aged Care and Retirement homes. This role plays a crucial part in the annual budget process so accuracy is a must, and you would be participating and proposing financial models where necessary to improve processes and filling the gaps.
You would be reporting to the Assistant Accounts Manager for all your resources, reports generation and overall work performance. This is an independent role in a way where you would follow the process but also bring proposals to the table to improve efficiency, time management and execute the new processes once approved.
To be successful in this role you would need to demonstrate skills and experience mentioned below:
- Liaise and collaborate with aged care and Retirement living management for evaluating and budgeting the commercial and financial costs with other key aspects of the homes.
- Communicate set financial guidelines with internal stakeholders involved.
- Assist Aged care and Retirement Living managers to prepare annual budgets for all their homes.
- Providing group annual budget report for head office, administration services, aged care, retirement homes and asset owner entities.
- Prepare year end prudential compliance reporting for aged care
- Review reports for accuracy and ready for budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyse current and previous financial data, preparing reports and corresponding the insights of these reports.
Skills and Qualification required:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and CA or CPA qualified is mandatory.
- A sound understanding and demonstrated implementation of performance management principles.
- Ability to access, analyse and report on financial outcomes attached to each facility and geographical locations.
- Time management and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive interpersonal skills to support clear and accurate communication with internal and external customers.
- Extensive experience using software programs to highlight trends.
- Able to prepare well researched, clearly presented reports and submissions as necessary.
In return of your dedication and commitment
- Above market rate remunerations,
- Onsite free parking,
- Great work culture – Monthly morning teas
- Discounted Health Insurance
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.