Established for 50 years, TriCare is a private provider of aged care and retirement communities in Southeast Queensland.
We are proud to introduce our first Aged Care Residence in Victoria, TriCare Williams Landing, located in Southwest Melbourne, less than 30 minutes from the heart of the city. It’s a brand-new high quality residence facility offering 126 beds. where our residents will receive premium care in comfortable and elegant surroundings.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Officer to join the team as permanent full time. You will be responsible for reaching out to referrers through phone calls, emails, and outreach for generating occupancy. For the first 6-12 months you would be primarily focused on increasing occupancy.
If you gain job satisfaction from rewarding work, then this is a great opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives at an emotional and challenging time.
This role is best suited to a person who shares care and compassion for the elderly Australians, has a strong sales and customer service approach.
To be successful in this role you would be required to demonstrate duties as below:
- Great customer service
- Booking site tours and meetings with referrers and client’s representatives.
- Solely responsible for answering every enquiry relating to occupancy.
- Send information packs to clients and their representatives.
- Assist with admission process and documentation.
- Maximising occupancy levels using every method of interaction and service as required.
- Prepare vacancy and occupancy reports and coordinate with stakeholders involved.
- Assist Facility manager with administrative, stock control of aged care supplies, vacancy and occupancy report and correspondence with Head office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being a strong advocate for continuous improvement / following up and addressing client feedback.
- Aged care experience is a bonus but not essential – personal experience is highly regarded.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Immaculately presented and well groomed.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Excellent phone manner & attention to detail.
- Strong drive for success.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
- This is not a carer or nursing role.
In return of your commitment and dedication:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing professional development
- Excellent working conditions with a focus on care for our team
- On the job training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Opportunity to learn more skills and be part of something special
- Being a part of a family-owned organisation, dedicated to supporting out aging population
We look forward to reviewing your application. Please submit your cover letter together with your resume responding to the above selection criteria to Nithin Shetty, Facility Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. TriCare’ s Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces. TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.