Our client, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences. Elderly Care has the privilege of managing the aged care division of the business.
Kawana Waters Aged Care Residence, managed by Elderly Care is recruiting a permanent full-time Business Support Officer to join the caring and efficient team.
Position: Business Support Officer
Location: Kawana Waters Aged Care Facility
Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will be sales driven and demonstrate a high level of ethics and customer service.
You will be responsible for managing inquiries, nurturing relationships, assisting with sales tours and residents’ admission.
You will be able to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Be friendly, patient, compassionate and caring
- Be sales and customer-driven and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Coordinate sales enquiries, follow-up with prospective clients, and facilitate sales and marketing opportunities for your facility
- Undertake sales tour with prospective clients and their families
- Understand competitor offerings and factors that contribute to the success and challenges of sales (occupancy)
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team to maximise occupancy levels and client satisfaction
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with and help people from all walks of life
- Be a strong advocate for continuous improvement / following up and addressing client feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a management support role (aged care experience preferred)
- Dedicated and self-driven to the achievement of financial KPIs.
- Monitoring of procedures and standards in a service environment
- Assisting in the coordination of all aged care services
- Optimising productivity levels and ensuring coverage for all positions
- Identifying training needs in conjunction with the Facility and Training Managers
- Proficient in the use of common computer applications and technology generally
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant. In addition, you will be working in a collaborative work environment in which management, peer support and ongoing professional development are considered essential.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Please submit your cover letter together with your resume responding to the above selection criteria to Facility Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. TriCare’s Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.