Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are proud to introduce our first Aged Care Residence in Victoria, TriCare Williams Landing, located in Southwest Melbourne, less than 30 minutes from the heart of the city. It’s a brand-new high quality residence facility offering 126 bed space where our residents will receive premium care in comfortable and elegant surroundings.
We are currently recruiting aged care industry experienced permanent part time Caterer.
Reporting to the Chef Manager, you will assist and provide excellent service to the residents.
You would be on the roster for weekdays and weekend shifts. More hours may be available to meet operational requirements. The spread of hours is 6.00am to 7:30pm and we can consider your current commitments when planning your shifts. You will know your rostered hours a fortnight in advance, but at times, we may call you at short notice to provide leave coverage. Penalties apply according to the Aged Care Award 2020.
To be successful in this role, you will possess experience, knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Experience working in a bulk catering role in an aged care environment
• Competent in food preparation (light meals only)
• Serving meals, morning and afternoon teas.
• Safe food handling practices and knowledge of HACCP
• Washing dishes
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
• Strong customer service ethos and empathy for the elderly
• Knowledge and adherence to Work Health and Safety guidelines.
Our training division assists you to maintain the currency of your hospitality skills and knowledge.
Apply now, addressing your application via SEEK to the Facility Manager – Nithin Shetty.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.