We are currently searching for an experienced and capable Clinical Manager, to join the Elderly Care team, for a fixed term period, working at TriCare’s Kawana Waters Aged Care Facility. Working within a friendly and collaborative environment this role would lead Clinical Governance at the Residence.
Location: 90 Nicklin Way, Kawana Waters QLD
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Fixed Term: 6 months, with a possibility to extend
Reporting To: Facility Manager
To be successful in this role it’s mandatory that you are an experienced senior Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
Working closely with the Facility Manager you will benefit from their ongoing support and support from our Clinical Care & Management Team. You will have nearly every weekend off, however, you may need to be on-call where required.
Key criteria for this role:
- A minimum of 3 years of aged care experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Experience with coaching and training clinical employees
- Ability to use computers and technology efficiently
- Ability to effectively use our tablet-based care management system
- A comprehensive understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and processes
Additional qualifications such as a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be considered favourably.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.