Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Pimpama Aged Care Residence, accommodating up to 104 residents and located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, is recruiting for experienced permanent part-time Enrolled Nurses with current AHPRA registration.
On offer are varied shifts – morning & afternoon shifts, up to 9 shifts per fortnight. TriCare’s managers are flexible and will consider your work/life balance in planning of the roster, but at the same time, we value your reliability and enthusiasm to ensure our residents receive the best quality care.
Reporting to the Clinical Manger on shift, your role is responsible for working closely with your manager and being 100% team-orientated to achieve resident-focussed positive outcomes.
Your skills and knowledge include:-
- Providing excellent clinical care to our residents, including medication administration and wound care management
- An ability to maintain concise records and contribute to best practice
- Having sound knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Medication Administration and safety guidelines
- Proficiency in using tablet based-clinical management systems.
This role offers:-
- Penalty rates that apply for particular shifts according to the Nurses Award 2010
- Access to our corporate health and superannuation plans, and eligibility for employee service recognition awards
- Access to fully funded professional development courses
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
Apply now via SEEK, addressing your application to the Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.