Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Bayview Place Aged Care Residence, a modern and recently refurbished 83 bed residence in Runaway Bay, Gold Coast North, has a vacancy for an experienced permanent part-time Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration. Aged Care experience will be considered favourably.
On offer are varied shifts – am and pm. Weekend work may be included. Your manager will endeavour to assist you in striking the right work/life balance.
Reporting to the Registered Nurse on shift, your role is responsible for working closely with your manager and being 100% team-orientated to achieve resident-focussed positive outcomes.
Your skills and knowledge include:
- Providing excellent clinical care to our residents, including medication administration and wound care management
- An ability to maintain concise records and contribute to best practice
- Having sound knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Medication Administration and safety guidelines
- Proficiency in using tablet based-clinical management systems.
This role offers:
- Penalty rates that apply for particular shifts according to the Nurses Award 2010
- Uniform and laundry allowances, access to our corporate health and superannuation plans, and eligibility for employee service recognition awards
- Access to fully funded professional development courses
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
Apply now via SEEK, addressing your application to the Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 5 November 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.