Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Sunnybank Hills Aged Care Residence, a modern and recently refurbished 100 bed residence located on Brisbane’s Southside, is recruiting for an experienced casual Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration. Aged Care experience will be considered favourably.
On offer are varied morning and afternoon shifts. Weekend work may be included. Your manager will endeavour to assist you in striking the right work/life balance. As a casual Enrolled Nurse, you will be remunerated with 25% casual loading on top of your base hourly rate.
Reporting to the Registered Nurse on shift, your role is responsible for working closely with your manager and being 100% team-orientated to achieve resident-focussed positive outcomes.
Your skills and knowledge include:-
- Providing excellent clinical care to our residents, including medication administration and wound care management
- An ability to maintain concise records and contribute to best practice
- Having sound knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Medication Administration and safety guidelines
- Proficiency in using tablet based-clinical management systems.
This role offers:-
- Penalty rates that apply for particular shifts according to the Nurses Award 2010
- Access to our corporate health and superannuation plans, and eligibility for employee service recognition awards
- Access to fully funded professional development courses
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
Apply now via SEEK, addressing your application to the Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 12th August 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.