Our client, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences. Elderly Care has the privilege of managing the aged care division of the business.
Point Vernon Aged Care is managed by Elderly Care, We are recruiting for a casual Register Nurse / Enrolled Nurse willing to obtain a Bachelor of Nursing.
Here are the details of the job posting:
You will provide empathetic and supportive care to elderly Australians. You will have the clinical skills and a caring manner to ensure care is provided in a consistent way, to all clients. You will be committed to practicing professional work ethics and development and act as a role model for other fellow registered nurses, and assistants in nursing.
Registered Nurses report directly to the on-site Clinical Manager. The role is responsible for working closely with your manager and being 100% team-orientated to achieve high-quality resident-focused outcomes.
- Valid APHRA Registration – Registered Nurse
- National Police Clearance
- Residing in Australia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Competitive pay rate
- Varied shifts – AM, PM, and Night shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Casual and Permanent position.
- Employer sponsorship for obtaining Bachelor of Nursing – T&A contact us today!
- Other perks – Referral Program
Apply now, by submitting your application via SEEK to Facility Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.