Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Clear Island Waters Aged Care Residence facility known as Cypress Garden is our biggest facility on the Gold Coast. It has renowned reputation and has grown to the capacity of 142 beds due to its own charm and Tricare service delivery. We are currently recruiting for a full time, experienced aged care Management Professional for the role of Facility Manager.
This facility demands and would be a right fit for a progressive and energetic leader with a strong clinical/healthcare management background and operational management experience. You will be responsible for the effective management of the residence, ensuring the delivery of premium clinical care, maintenance of standards, promotion of a positive work environment and operational efficiency. You will also oversee the management of physical resources, maximisation of revenue, adherence to accreditation standards and delivery of care and administration.
Your experience will include aligning clinical and operational teams behind common goals. We expect that you will be able to form excellent relationships with residents and their families including the addressing of feedback, compliments, and complaints in a professional manner, whilst ensuring operational efficiency. You would be reporting to the Regional Operations Manager.
As a progressive and energetic leader, you will possess a strong background in end-to-end management. Importantly, you will be able to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Ensuring clinical care is delivered in accordance with contemporary clinical care practices, whilst adhering to Accreditation Guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribution to the achievement of financial budget and performance benchmarks, especially in relation to occupancy and ACFI
- Ensuring the high performance and productivity of the administration, nursing, personal care, hospitality, housekeeping, and maintenance teams
- Implementation and monitoring of procedures and standards in a service environment
- Establishing and monitoring effective performance appraisal systems and identifying opportunities for training and career development
- Effective auditing skills
- Proficient in the use of common computer applications and technology.
- Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
- An attractive remuneration package is on offer and TriCare employees can also access our corporate superannuation and discounted health fund memberships. In addition, you will be working in a collaborative work environment. You which have all time access and provided with peer support, ongoing professional development to be efficient with your duties and role.
We would love to hear from you if you believe you meet the above criteria and passionate to devote your time, skillset, and service to aged care residence at Cypress Garden.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
TriCare’s Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed