Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Accounting Services Division is seeking a full time Finance Officer to work at our Mount Gravatt, Southside Head Office.
Reporting to the Assistant Accounting Manager – Accounting Services, you will have at least five years’ experience in a similar finance role for a large entity.
You will work as part of a team and your key responsibilities will be:-
- Daily bank processing and monthly bank reconciliations
- Process month end journals
- Reconcile nominated general ledger accounts and subsidiary ledgers on a monthly basis
- Prepare reconciliations of Aged Care Bonds and Refundable Accommodation Deposits
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS’s and IAS’s.
The following key skills and attributes are required:-
- 5 years equivalent finance/accounting experience
- Ability to process high volumes of transactions efficiently
- Experience with large and/or complex ERP systems
- Verbal and written skills of a high standard
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Moderate level skills in MS Excel and MS Word
On offer is a competitive remuneration package for a fulltime, permanent employee, to be based at our Head Office. Free parking is available on site.
If you are an enthusiastic professional who enjoys working in a team environment, please submit your cover letter and resume, addressing your application to the Assistant Accounting Manager.
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th September, 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.