Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Accounting Services Division is seeking a full time Financial Accountant to work at our Mount Gravatt, Southside Head Office.
Reporting to the Assistant Accounting Manager – Accounting Services, you will have at least five years’ experience in an equivalent accounting role for a large entity, or a CA/CPA qualified professional looking for their first move from public practice.
You will work as part of a team and your key responsibilities will be:-
- Compile and assist with preparation of monthly management reports
- Review and analyse monthly profit and loss results
- Process month end journals, including accruals
- Reconcile nominated general ledger accounts and subsidiary ledgers on a monthly basis
- Prepare reconciliations of Aged Care Bonds and Refundable Accommodation Deposits
- Preparation of statutory and statistical returns/reporting, as required
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS’s and IAS’s.
The following key skills and attributes are required:-
- CA or CPA qualified
- 5 years equivalent accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills for large, complex organisations
- Experience with large and/or complex ERP systems
- Verbal and written skills of a high standard
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to liaise with all levels in the organisation
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel – minimum of moderate skills in MS Word.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, modern offices and parking on site.
If you are an enthusiastic professional who enjoys working in a team environment, please submit your cover letter and resume, addressing your application to the Assistant Accounting Manager.
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is a mandatory requirement of the role.
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th September, 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.