Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned and managed retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare head office at Mount Gravatt is looking for Group Facilities and Asset Manager for a permanent full-time employment. This position has responsibility to manage the team, organise essential services, general maintenance, and refurbishments at TriCare’ s aged care residences, retirement communities, Head Office, and its food production facility.
You would be reporting to the board directors, the position directly supervises 8 employees, and indirectly provides guidance to approximately 25 maintenance operators.
Essential responsibilities of the role are to: –
- Ensure planned work is suitably completed throughout within the projected timeline.
- Ensure all buildings meet essential service maintenance requirements for their smooth operation
- Manage the performance of maintenance team (direct and indirect reports)
- Implementing efficiencies in systems and enhance performance of essential services and general maintenance across all sites
- Co-ordination of capital works and repairs in a cost effective and structured manner
- Review and implementation of the essential services and general maintenance budget
- Review and tendering of new contracts and coordination with other teams and departments.
- Management of vehicle fleet.
Skills and experience required for this role as below:
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership position.
- Previous experience and success in the delivering work on time and budget.
- Awareness and the ability to embed WH&S practices and procedures.
- Strong critical analysis, problem solving, planning, decision-making.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to Directors and Executives.
On Offer for this role:
- Permanent position with competitive salary package
- Live AND work your values by joining a reputable organisation within the aged care industry
- Free onsite car parking and discounted health care insurance
- Monthly networking morning teas meet ups
- Supportive and dedicated work environment.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.