Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting a Group Facilities and Asset Manager. Based at Head Office, Mt Gravatt, the position will have primary responsibility for the management of TriCare’s building and ground maintenance and the day-to-day performance of the Asset Management Division. The position is a full time, 4 year fixed term position, reporting to the Directors.
- Engage and monitor the performance of external service providers
- Ensure all maintenance complies with statutory and regulatory requirements including WH&S
- Co-ordinate full site audits and quarterly reviews addressing all capital and maintenance items
- Develop and manage the annual capital and maintenance budget
- Ensure budgeted work is planned and completed throughout the financial year
- Prepare minor works proposals for submission to the Board
- Ensure asset procurements and maintenance work represent value for money
- Ensure facilities and grounds are maintained to a high standards at all times
- Collaborate with other members of the Executive Team to achieve organisational goals
The right candidate will possess skills, experience and personal attributes that include:
- At least 10 years’ experience in proactively managing staff, together with a solid and broad understanding of facilities/building maintenance
- An ability to manage multiple complex tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of most trades and services (including electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry and fire services)
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare reports for the Board, Executives and/or external parties
- Current open Australian Drivers Licence
Evidence of Flu and a COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory requirements of the role.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, including a company vehicle, working for an established company.
Apply now by submitting your Resume addressed to the Directors, TriCare Limited.
Closing Date: Friday, 4 February 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
View the position description by visiting www.tricare.com.au/careers
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.