Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owner and operator of retirement communities and aged care residences, providing accommodation for approximately 3,000 seniors across 26 sites.
TriCare is recruiting a full-time permanent Group Facilities and Asset Manager, whose principle goal is to maintain facilities and assets to a high functional standard. Responsibilities include managing the facilities and asset team, organising essential services, conducting audits, general maintenance requirements, and building refurbishments.
The position directly supervises 8 staff, and indirectly provides guidance to 25+ on-site maintenance operators.
Essential responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure planned work is suitably completed within the projected timelines
- Ensure all buildings meet essential service requirements
- Manage the facilities and assets team
- Implementing efficiencies in systems and enhancing performance of essential services and general maintenance across all sites
- Co-ordination of capital works and repairs in a cost effective and structured manner
- Implementation of the general maintenance budget
- Review and tendering of new and replacement contracts
Interested persons are requested to upload a copy of their resume to Seek, and importantly complete a one-way SparkHire interview at the following link https://hire.li/EV5_mYY8xWOq8nYM3vfce
The SparkHire interview consists of four questions to which you record your responses.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.