Elderly Care is Recruiting for permanent Part time Housekeeping Team member. We are currently seeking a capable, experienced, and professional housekeeping team leader to join us and l Williams Landing Aged Care Residence team.
Reporting to the Facility Manager this position will coordinate and manage the cleaning operations for the entire facility, ensuring the highest quality of services, hygiene, and cleanliness.
Ideally the person would have the demonstrable experience working in an Aged Care Residence, or Clinical environment.
Attributes & Skills:
- Customer service focussed on person centred care.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Empathetic toward the Residents
- Ability to prioritise and complete work within the allocated timeframe.
- Hands on approach to work to support the team when and where required.
- Knowledge, understanding and adherence to Safety within the workplace.
- Brand new workplace
- Competitive pay rate
- Other perks – Referral Program
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of our Williams Landing residents. Apply today and become a valued member of the Elderly Care team!
Please note that applications submitted through recruiters will not be considered.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.