Our client, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences. Elderly care has the privilege to manage the aged care division of the business.
Bundaberg Aged Care Residence, managed by Elderly Care, is a modern 86-bed facility in the Wide Bay-Burnett region and is recruiting for experienced Casual Housekeeping Team members.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Team leader, this position will coordinate and manage the cleaning operations for the entire facility, ensuring the highest quality of services, hygiene, and cleanliness.
Ideally, the person would have the demonstrable experience working in an Aged Care Residence, or Clinical environment.
Attributes & Skills:
- Customer service focussed on person-centred care.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Empathetic toward the Residents
- Ability to prioritise and complete work within the allocated timeframe.
- Hands-on approach to work to support the team when and where required.
- Knowledge, understanding, and adherence to Safety within the workplace.
- Brand new workplace
- Competitive pay rate
- Other perks – Referral Program
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of our Bundaberg Aged Care residents. Apply today and become a valued member of the Elderly Care team!
Please note that applications submitted through recruiters will not be considered.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.