Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities.
TriCare’s Hastings Point Retirement Community, on the beautiful Tweed Coast, is seeking a permanent part time Housekeeping Team Member (Cleaner) for 48hrs per fortnight. Workdays will be: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8am – 2.30pm.
You will be responsible for carrying out professional cleaning services to ensure our retirement community facilities are always immaculate. The areas for cleaning will mostly be confined to our indoor and outdoor common areas.
Requirements for the role include:-
- Cleaning and service industry experience
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety / safe work practices
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team environment
- An eye for detail
- Possessing an empathetic attitude towards our residents
- First Aid/CPR certificates (or the ability to obtain upon appointment).
Possession of a qualification such as Certificate in Cleaning Operations or Health Support Services will be considered favourably. Remuneration is set according to Level 2 of the Aged Care Award 2010.
Apply now by forwarding your application to Libby Holcomb – Village Manager, email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 12th August 2022