Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Runaway Bay Retirement Community, located in Gold Coast’s North, is seeking a permanent part time Housekeeping Team Member (Cleaner) for 44hrs per fortnight. Workdays will be: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 2:30pm, perfect hours for school drop off /pickups. Opportunity for additional hours if suitable.
You will be responsible for carrying out professional cleaning services to ensure our retirement community facilities are always immaculate. The areas for cleaning will mostly be confined to our indoor and outdoor common areas.
Requirements for the role include:-
- Cleaning and service industry experience
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety / safe work practices
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team environment
- An eye for detail
- Possessing an empathetic attitude towards our residents
- First Aid/CPR certificates (or the ability to obtain upon appointment).
Possession of a qualification such as Certificate in Cleaning Operations or Health Support Services will be considered favourably. Remuneration is set according to Level 2 of the Aged Care Award 2010.
Apply now by forwarding your cover letter and resume to Malcolm Payne, Village Manager.
Closing Date: Thursday, 10th November 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.