Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for managing TriCare’s end-to-end human resources including, industrial relations, performance management and recruitment. Based at our Head Office at Mt Gravatt, this position is a full time, 4 year fixed term contract.
The main duties of the role are:
- Human Resource Management, including performance management, appeals, disciplinary matters, reporting and governance.
- Develop and implement human resource initiatives
- Provide assistance with recruitment and interviewing across all TriCare sites.
- Manage Industrial Relations policy and procedures
- Ensure effective application of pre-employment medical testing
- Manage effective, consistent and targeted learning and development to ensure statutory compliance.
Experience and attributes sought for the role are:
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the employment frameworks, modern awards, enterprise agreements and HR practices with a ‘hands’ on approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coach and develop HR knowledge to Managers
- Highly driven to achieve positive commercial outcomes
- Ability to prepare well researched, clearly presented reports and submissions
- Demonstrated capabilities in performance management
On offer is a competitive salary package, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
Apply now by submitting your application outlining your suitability for the role.
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory requirement of the role.
Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces.