Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
Reporting to the Aged Care Manager, the Information Analyst’s objective is to improve the provision of care to TriCare residents and maintain industry compliance, through collating and reporting clinical information by measuring, analysing and trending relevant data in a resident’s care environment.
The ideal Information Analyst will demonstrate the below key requirements, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in health information systems, mathematics, statistics or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years’ healthcare-related work experience
- Data Warehousing and ETL concepts, BI reporting and Analysis Tool and Data Modelling experience
- Strong critical analysis, problem solving, planning, decision-making
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to engage with others to understand and embrace organisational culture, directions, goals and client service ethos
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to Directors and Executives
- Provide timely and actionable business intelligence to guide clinical decisions
- Ongoing clinical performance monitoring and analysis including the provision of data-driven insights
- Modelling of emerging clinical issues and risk
- Undertake clinical data reviews and recommend improved work methodologies and practices
- Test and evaluate improved work methodologies
- Development of multiple reports and dashboard for Facility Managers, Clinical Managers, Group Care and Compliance Manager, Aged Care Team and the Board
- Data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Provide training and reports to sites to monitor and improve data quality
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Work with the Business and the Clinical Systems Vendor to ensure that the system is used appropriately and is maintained and managed
- Serve as a change agent by identifying opportunities to optimize the use of the clinical system
- Provide systems support through training on the appropriate use of the system
- Assist in developing and reporting on appropriate key clinical performance indicators and performance goals for specific positions and teams
- Drive a culture of continuous clinical improvement
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, addressing your application to Davida Webb, Aged Care Manager.
The closing date for applications is Friday,11 February 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.