Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
At TriCare we are committed to the ongoing training and development of our employees. To support us in this journey we are recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager based at TriCare’s Head Office in Mt Gravatt. This position is full time and will report to the General Manager – Human Resources.
This is a pivotal role that is focused on managing the end to end, Learning and Development function ensuring compliance and a focus on continuous learning.
The main duties of the role are:
- Develop learning strategy, plans and measures of success
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify needs, recommend solutions and provide tailored learning and eLearning products
- Manage the LMS utilisation and compliance. This includes supporting Users with processes and training to achieve learning compliance requirements.
- Complete leaning compliance audits regularly to ensure TriCare meets it obligations to relevant regulators
- Co-ordinate traineeships and other government funded programs for employees including monitoring and reviewing success
- Develop new and evaluate existing learning programs that support capability build for the future workforce and ensure compliance with Industry requirements
- Orientate new management employees to TriCare’s learning policy, practice and system
Experience and attributes sought for the role are:
- Intermediate to high levels of experience in Learning Software design skills in a program such as Captivate, Storyline, Rise, Articulate or other
- Experience in working with RTO’s, Employment Agencies, Government, and other key stakeholders focused on supporting Aged Care in building skills
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Ability to apply adult learning principles for the development, application, and evaluation of workplace training
- Ability to develop and deliver training such as workshops and eLearning
- Excellent oral and written skills to support clear and accurate communication with internal stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
On offer is a competitive salary package, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
Apply now by submitting your application outlining your suitability for the role. Applications can be addressed to the General Manager – Human Resources.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces