Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are recruiting for a Learning and Development Co-ordinator position at TriCare’s Head Office, located at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane. The position is a full time, reporting to the Human Resource Manager. Primarily the role is to maintain the Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring access and operation for all employees of TriCare.
The main duties of the role are:
- Administering the LMS (SAP Litmos) and assist in providing access; solving operational queries and upload of new courses.
- Monitor and respond to TriCare’s generic training email address.
- Produce LMS User information sheets in collaboration with L&D Manager. In addition, deliver face to face training on LMS if required.
- Assist L&D Manager and internal stakeholders to identify needs, recommend solutions and provide tailored learning and eLearning products and outcomes.
- Evaluation of learning programmes and recommendations for improvement.
- Assist managers to produce reports from LMS and run compliance audits.
- Liaise with TriCare Information Services team regarding hardware and network problems.
Experience and attributes sought for the role are:
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Ability to apply adult learning principles for the development, application, and evaluation of workplace training.
- Ability to deliver training such as workshops and eLearning.
- Excellent oral and written skills to support clear and accurate communication with internal stakeholders.
- Good computer skills, in particular, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Apply now by submitting your application to Davida Webb, Aged Care Manager.
Closing Date: Monday 26th September 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
Check out our facility by viewing the photo gallery https://www.tricare.com.au/