Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare is recruiting for a full-time, experienced Legal Administration Officer to join its Head Office Legal team in Mt Gravatt, Southside Brisbane.
Reporting to the Residential Contracts Manager, you will offer support and expertise in the efficient processing of legal documentation related to Aged Care and Retirement Living transactions.
Key Requirements, skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a property paralegal (experience in a law firm’s aged care/retirement living specialist division desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for direct contact with residents, lawyers, Government Departments and TriCare employees.
- Experience or knowledge relating to property searches and use of online resources such as Titles Brisbane eLodgement, Office of State Revenue and Australian Business Register (ABR) – ABN Lookup.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Competent in researching, sourcing and interpreting relevant aged care and retirement living legislation.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Able to perform in a deadline driven environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work collaboratively with the team and with other Departments within TriCare
- Enthusiastic and friendly demeanour.
The Legal team aims to continuously improve its services and customer service for the benefit of TriCare’s prospective and existing residents and their families.
On offer at TriCare is a competitive salary, annual salary reviews, option to salary sacrifice to superannuation, on-site car parking; and leadership by experts in the industry.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your current resume and a cover letter detailing your responses to the above selection criteria addressed to the Residential Contracts Manager.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 1st April 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.