Established for 50 years, TriCare is a private service provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland.
TriCare’s Jindalee Aged Care Residence, our 93 bed facility, located 12 km south-west from Brisbane’s central business district, is recruiting for a permanent Lifestyle Coordinator for fixed 70 hrs per fortnight, to join the well established and managed team.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, we are seeking an outgoing person who encourages residents to participate in leisurely pursuits for their health and wellbeing. Your role will consist of varied duties, activities, and planning.
The ideal candidate for this role must have as below:
- Experience in coordinating high quality lifestyle activities (preferably in an aged care/healthcare setting)
- Ability to complete concise notes and accurate documentation
- Ability to equip and maintain activity areas and providing a safe environment
- A Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (or other relevant qualification)
- A Certificate 3 in Individual Support / Aged Care (advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support Lifestyle Team Members
- Efficiency in use of tablet technologies/clinical management software
- Intermediate+ skills in the use of common Microsoft applications
- A strong desire to work with the aged.
You will have excellent verbal communication skills, have a positive aptitude and demonstrate your friendly nature when encouraging residents to participate in activities and events. Skills in crafts, music, gardening, or alternative therapies will be considered favourably.
Apply Now, by sending your updated resume to Ashley Bowkett, Facility Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.TriCare’s aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces.