Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned and managed retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is currently seeking full time Maintenance Supervisor Southside in our Group Facilities and Asset Management team who will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance works for all TriCare sites (25+) are delivered efficiently and effectively.
The Maintenance Supervisor works with the Aged Care Residence and Retirement Community site teams to ensure the successful delivery of the preventative and corrective maintenance program for all plant, equipment, buildings and landscaping.
Key requirements, skills and experience:
- Significant asset management expertise combined with strong people management experience.
- Similar and Aged Care industry experience would be well regarded.
- Strong knowledge of most trades and services (including electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry and fire services).
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong awareness of safety management systems.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports.
- An understanding of the unique requirements of health care facilities (advantageous).
- Oversee and manage the provision of buildings, plant, equipment, and grounds maintenance services.
- Manage coordinate and monitor the Head Office and site Maintenance Officers.
- Develop and maintain a proactive maintenance schedule to minimize reactive activity.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual planned and corrective and maintenance budgets.
- Personally, inspect sites and buildings to determine appropriate repair and maintenance programs and methods.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and accountability.
In return of your skillset and dedication:
- You would be on above market rate remunerations and company car.
- Other tools of business – Phone and Laptop
- Discounted Healthcare Insurance
- Onsite Free company Parking
- Supportive work environment
- Awards and recognition for your work and contribution
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, addressing your application to the Maintenance Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces. To view the position description, visit https://www.tricare.com.au/careers/. TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.