Senior Marketing Specialist
TriCare has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Marketing Specialist to join Queensland’s largest private provider of retirement communities and aged care services.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be coordinating a small team of contractors and supporting the development, delivery and optimisation of our omnichannel marketing strategy to boost customer engagement, lead generation and sales/occupancy performance.
You will be results-driven, passionate about conversion optimisation and have excellent communication, project management and leadership skills. With high attention to detail, you will manage the coordination of all merchandising, signage and advertising programs to the highest standards of creativity and presentation.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience working across the entire marketing mix and a solid understanding of SEO, SEM, SMM, EDM, inbound and content marketing.
You will be based at our head office in Mt Gravatt, Brisbane South, and occasionally travel to our locations to oversee the production of assets.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, from planning through design, implementation, and optimisation
- Be a champion of content marketing. You will source, produce, and share engaging, original content that drives brand storytelling across multiple digital and print platforms
- Understand principles and practice of consumer segmentation and personas, make recommendations from user testing and research sources, and communicate data-led insights
- Assist with the designing and implementation of go-to-market strategies
- Coordinate the team of outsourced specialists and ensure the work delivered meet TriCare’s objectives
- Assist with email marketing, segmentation and automation
- Manage social media channels, blogs and ads on third-party websites
- Assist with events and other sales activities (open days, expos, community engagement events) by organising the promotions, gifts, advertising, marketing collateral, etc
- Prepare data to assist with reporting on ROI for campaigns and promotions
- Manage partnership requirements and fulfilment to leverage sponsorships and industry partners to maximise our brand impact
Your point of difference
The successful candidate will be creative and proactive and have a combination of skills and experience in project management, digital advertising, local marketing, copywriting and graphic design.
- At least 5 years experience in similar roles
- Marketing and Communications degree or equivalent qualification
- Motivated and highly creative, with a flair for visual design and storytelling
- Experience with Facebook Ads, SEM implementation and HubSpot will be advantageous
- Be a problem solver and have excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently but also be collaborative by nature
- Previous experience in aged care, retirement or real estate is preferable
- Impactful communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Competitive salary – Full-time position, immediate start
- Mental Health Program
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Free parking onsite
Please send your cover letter and resume to Kathlyn Xavier, Sales & Marketing Manager, highlighting experience and accomplishments in a similar role.
Closing Date: Friday, 11th March 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s Head Office is a smoke-free workplace.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.
To view the position description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers
* Previous applicants need not reapply