Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned and managed retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare head office at Mount Gravatt is looking for a Network Engineer to join the IT team for a permanent fulltime position.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Network Engineer’s role is to select, design, implement and support telecommunication and security solutions to meet the business requirements across all 28 TriCare sites.
Responsibilities include SDWAN, firewalls, advanced threat detection, VOIP telephony, LAN, Wi-Fi and cloud services. Key stakeholders include the internal business, the Information Services team and suppliers.
The ideal Network Engineer will demonstrate the below key requirements, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience with configuration and troubleshooting (Cisco, Aruba preferred)
- IT security, including firewall, multi-factor authentication, device security, advanced threat management (Sophos and Netscaler advantageous), Fortinet
- Deep understanding of networking technologies such as VLAN, LAN and WAN, including SD-WAN (VeloCloud advantageous)
- Knowledge of Wireless infrastructure setup and design in both public and private scenarios (Aruba advantageous)
- Experience with Consumer broadband network technology for Guest Wifi services
- VPN configuration and design
- VOIP telephony technology using hosted services
- Cloud computing (Azure and Express Route advantageous)
- PON experience will also be advantageous
You will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering desirable.
- 3-5 years industry experience.
- Relevant certifications desirable: CCNA, Microsoft Azure Security & Networking
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Be an effective contributor in a team environment
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyse system data / logs and solve complex problems
- Willingness to increase skills and keep abreast with industry developments.
Onsite free car park.
Bupa discounted health insurance.
A competitive salary is on offer, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, APPLY NOW! Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience meets the skills and requirements of this role.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. TriCare’s Head Office is a non-smoking workplace. To view the position description, please visit www.tricare.com.au/careers
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from recruiters.