Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland. TriCare operates over 1,300 residential aged care beds throughout the South Eastern corner of Queensland from the Gold Coast through to Bundaberg.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced health care manager to join TriCare’s Aged Care Management Team in the role of Operations Manager. Reporting to the Aged Care Manager, you will be one of three Operations Managers responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of TriCare’s aged care residences in South-East Queensland and Victoria.
You will be based at Head Office, Mt Gravatt and be required to regularly travel to, and work out of, TriCare facilities throughout South East Queensland and Victoria.
Your previous experience in multi-site health care management and high level leadership is essential. Knowledge and experience of the Australia aged care system will be considered favorably. Applicants will need to demonstrate their suitability by addressing the following Key Selection Criteria:
- Ability to manage the operations of multiple services in a commercially viable manner while ensuring the delivery of quality care for residents and a positive working environment for employees.
- Ability to build and maintain high performing Facility Managers, through creating enduring relationships with management teams on a basis of trust, respect and common goals.
- Experience in managing a large workforce in a highly complex regulated environment;
- Ability to act as a leader, championing improvements where required; and enforcing compliance when necessary.
- Possession of extensive human resource management, roster management, cost management and auditing skills.
The following skills and attributes will be advantageous to your application:
- Knowledge of accreditation standards for aged care
- Knowledge of hospitality, hotel services and property asset maintenance
- Awareness of aged care funding models
- Knowledge of relevant State and Federal legislation
- Ability to apply contemporary mentoring/coaching techniques
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
Apply now, addressing your resume and cover letter via SEEK to Davida Webb, Aged Care Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 25th February 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.
Check out our facilities by viewing the photo gallery https://www.tricare.com.au/