TriCare Head Office based at Mt Gravatt has an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join the Legal team. Reporting to the Residential Contracts Manager, this full-time, work from office position is aimed to support the efficient processing of the legal documentation relating to TriCare’ s retirement communities and aged care residences.
The key responsibilities for this role include processing and maintaining retirement communities’ contracts and ensuring that the terms and conditions contained within the contracts are implemented effectively as well as the processing of the aged care Residential Care Agreements.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Paralegal experience.
- Knowledge of (or ability to reference) Retirement Villages Act and Aged Care legislation.
- Sound knowledge of Titles Queensland practice and procedure and Property law.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Strong communication skills – ability to liaise with the elderly, solicitors, and bureaucrats in Government departments, as well as a variety of personnel working within TriCare.
Personal/Other Attributes required in this role
- Ability to prioritise and follow through with tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and to work unsupervised.
- Pleasant, friendly personality, mature, and confident attitude.
- Accurate recording of information and records.
- Opportunity to work with industry peers
- Industry contracts training provided
- Above market rate remunerations
- Onsite free parking
- Discounted Health Insurance
Please submit your resume and a cover letter via SEEK, addressing your application to Denise Gair, Residential Contracts Manager.