Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences. TriCare has 17 Aged Care Residences and 6 Retirement Livings in QLD, NSW, and VIC. We are inaugurating our brand-new Ashgrove aged care home in November 2023.
We have an opportunity for a Paralegal with an Aged Care or Retirement Living residential contracts experience in a permanent fulltime capacity. The ideal candidate would have the QLD and VIC practice, procedure and Property law legislation knowledge and understanding the importance of the variations and key criteria in drafting contracts.
Skills and experience required, include:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a property paralegal (experience in a law firm as conveyancer/aged care/retirement living specialist division highly desirable).
- Competent in researching, sourcing, and interpreting relevant aged care and retirement living legislation.
- Effective time management skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong legal drafting skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
On offer for this role:
- Permanent position with competitive salary package.
- Joining a reputable organisation within the aged care industry
- Free onsite car parking and discounted health care insurance
- Supportive and dedicated work environment
Apply now via seek, addressing your application to the Residential Contracts Manager.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. Our aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces. TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.