Elderly Care Limited employs approximately 1,500 staff in the provision of residential aged care services throughout Queensland and Victoria.
Elderly Care is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee the timely, efficient and accurate processing of wages and salaries for all aged care staff. The applicant must be highly competent with modern award interpretations across twenty four hour, seven days a week roster schedules.
The role will be responsible for:
- Allocation, supervision, and delegation of all payroll work
- Approval of employees pay and adjustments
- Review of new employee documentation and terminations
- Reviewing, monitoring, and implementing improvements to payroll processes and systems
- Oversee reconciliation and payment of superannuation through clearing house
- Adherence to award and Enterprise Agreement interpretations
- Liaising with employees and management on payroll-related queries
- Compliance with Government legislation and preparation of internal reports.
Your demonstrated payroll capabilities include:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Kronos and Payroll Metrics (desired)
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Efficient numerical and data entry skills.
Interested candidates can submit their resume via SEEK.
Closing Date: Monday, 27 November 2023.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.