Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Mt Gravatt Head Office is seeking a full time hands-on Payroll Team Leader to be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of approximately 1,500 pays and salaries to employees based at various TriCare facilities.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- allocation, supervision and delegation of all payroll work
- processing employee pays and adjustments
- processing of new employee documentation and terminations
- reviewing, monitoring and implementing improvements to payroll processes and systems
- reconciliation and payment of superannuation through clearing house
- payroll tax reconciliations and payment
- payment of workers’ compensation
- Award and Enterprise Agreement interpretation
- liaising with employees and management on payroll related queries
- applying salary review, award and enterprise agreement increases
- compliance with Government legislation and preparation of internal reports.
Your demonstrated payroll capabilities include:
- a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- working knowledge of Chris 21 and computerised rostering systems (preferably) Virtual Roster
- a high level of customer service skills
- the ability to work to deadlines
- excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- good organization and time management skills
- efficient numerical and data entry skills.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter via SEEK, addressing your application to the Accounting Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 1 November 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.