Our client, TriCare is one of the Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences. Elderly care has the privilege to manage the aged care division of the business.
TriCare’ s Jindalee Aged Care Residence, managed by Elderly care is a 93-bed facility located 12 km south-west from Brisbane’s central business district, is recruiting for an experienced Personal Care Workers.
Objective of the Role:
You will be essential in creating a culture committed to delivering person-centred care. This role is vital to ensuring our Residents have a high quality of life through providing essential care including personal hygiene cares, assisting with meals and meal service, and assisting with pain management. This role will also assist and support residents in participating in the Lifestyle & Wellbeing Program and provide emotional support and comfort where required.
To be successful in this role you will be an empathetic and compassionate person who has the ability to build trusting and professional relationships with our Residents and their families. You will pride yourself on delivering a high level of consistent person-centred care ensuring our Residents are supported to have a high quality of life.
The role will work closely with our Registered Nurses and Clinical Manager as part of a wider network of Personal Care Workers, focussed on high quality resident-focused outcomes.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Disability
- A National Police Clearance
- Satisfactory Fitness for Work Assessment
- Availability and commitment for your preferred shifts.
- Experience in assisting resident’s with medication administration – highly desirable
- Experience with smartphones and tablets is mandatory
- Effective time management.
- Effective Communications Skills.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay rate
- Varied shifts – Mornings, Afternoons, and Night Shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Casual position.
- Other perks – Referral Program which gives you the eligibility to receive a cash payment; Discounted Health Insurance through BUPA; Grow Your Own – TriCare will financially contribute towards you furthering your education by completing your Bachelor of Nursing.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of our residents. Apply today and become a valued member of the Elderly Care team!
Please note that applications submitted through recruiters will not be considered.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.