Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Procurement Administration Officer to work from our Head Office in Mt Gravatt on Brisbane’s Southside on a 12 month Fixed Term contract, on a full time basis. You will have responsibility for coordinating the purchasing and supply arrangements for TriCare under the supervision of, and reporting to, the Procurement Manager.
Paramount to your success will be your ability to administer policies and procedures that regulate TriCare’s procurement systems. A significant requirement of the role is the processing of capital purchases for TriCare’s head office, aged care residences and retirement communities.
Key requirements, skills and experience:
- Experience in purchasing, preferably in capital equipment and/or furniture, fittings and equipment (essential)
- Previous aged care or service-based industry experience (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Interior design experience/background will be highly regarded
- Ability to work co-operatively and confidently with people at all levels of the organisation
- Advanced administration and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Current Open Drivers Licence (for travelling to our various sites)
- Undertake audits of aged care facilities to identify improvements in presentation of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FFE) and prepare capital purchasing budgets accordingly. Oversee the approved purchasing of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FFE) resulting from audits of aged care facilities
- Assist with new building and existing building fit-outs and refurbishments
- Oversee the capital request/approvals electronic system to ensure adherence to company purchasing policies
- Prepare and maintain purchasing guides and resources so that all internal customers are well informed on current preferred supplier status, price catalogues and supplier contact details.
- Oversee suppliers’ invoicing to ensure contracted rates are being adhered to, resolve any variances with the supplier.
- Provide guidance and support to TriCare staff in relation to TriCare procurement processes and system.
- Source quotes from suppliers, raise purchase orders, monitor deliveries and expedite as required,
- Maintaining electronic filing system
- Process New Supplier documentation and maintain supplier registers ensuring supplier compliance
Please submit your resume and a cover letter, addressing your application to Roger Winsen, Procurement Manager.
The closing date for applications is 20 August 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
TriCare facilities are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.