Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for proactively developing a pipeline of candidates and assisting with TriCare’s recruitment process. The position is full time and based at TriCare’s Head Office in Mt Gravatt.
The main duties of the role are:
- Implementing a talent acquisition plan that grows a pool of candidates
- sourcing candidates according to workforce capability demands
- Assistance in drafting and placing job advertisements
- Participating in individual and group interviews
- Presenting at external events
- Assisting candidates complete online applications
- advising and coaching to managers on recruitment
The successful candidate should have experience in sourcing and recruiting staff.
On offer is a competitive salary package, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
Apply now by submitting your application outlining your suitability for the role. Applications can be addressed to the Aged Care Manager.
Closing Date : Friday 5th August 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory requirement of the role.
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.