Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Care and Compliance Coordinator for our Brisbane and North Region. This is a full time position, reporting to the Group Care and Compliance Manager. The Care and Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Group Care and Compliance Manager in the effective and efficient delivery of quality services to residents in accordance with professional standards and legislative requirements.
The role will require travel between our Brisbane sites and our northern sites based in Bundaberg and Hervey Bay regions. We are flexible on the the successful candidates location to be anywhere in these regions.
The main duties of the role are:
- Work closely with the Facility Management Teams in the region to ensure that the provision of care is optimised through the strategic management.
- Actively participate in the Clinical Governance, Clinical Education and Medication Management Committees to ensure that all aspects of clinical care are monitored and regularly reviewed.
- Collaborate with the Group Care and Compliance Manager and Training Manager to identify and develop appropriate training programs and packages
- Ensure continuous improvement opportunities are identified and promoted as they relate specifically to the clinical operations of aged care services.
- Assist services to prepare for and attend external audits and engage with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission and the Department of Health representatives.
Experience and attributes sought for the role are:
- Post graduate qualifications desirable
- At least 5 years’ senior management/quality management experience preferably in a residential aged care environment across multiple sites
- Qualified Registered Nurse – current AHPRA registration
- Sound professional judgment and strong customer focus
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
Evidence of current Flu Vaccination and full COVID-19 vaccination are mandatory requirements of the role.
On offer is a competitive salary package plus a fully maintained company vehicle, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
Interested applicants should apply NOW as suitable candidates will be interviewed prior to close date upon receipt of their application. Apply now by submitting your application addressed to Group Care and Compliance Manager.
Closing Date: Monday 4th April 2022
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
Check out our facilities by viewing the photo gallery https://www.tricare.com.au/