We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to work at our Bundaberg Aged Care Facility. Multiple positions are available for Casual and Permanent part-timers.
The ideal candidate will be confident and capable with their clinical care but also empathetic and understanding of our Residents, and committed to working as part of a larger team who are committed to ensuring a high level of person-centred care.
Our Nurses work across shifts, which consist of morning, afternoon, and night, and are remunerated accordingly.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to our program (financial assistance to tertiary studies)
- A generous Reward and Recognition program with cash incentives
- A supportive team environment providing stability and consistency to your work.
- Referral program rewards
- APHRPA Registration for Registered Nurses
- Rights to work in Australia.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Agile and adaptable approach to work and care priorities
- A committed approach to person-centred care and compliance standards
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is a requirement. Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. Elderly Care does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.