Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is seeking a full-time Retirement Village Manager for the Hasting Point Retirement Community, a well-established retirement community on QLD/NSW border.
As the Village Manager you will be responsible for management of all employees on site and operation of the retirement community. We require you to possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in hospitality management or similar.
Your advanced communication and management skills will enhance relationships with our residents and their families, TriCare peers, divisional managers, contractors and employees. We envisage that you are passionate about sales and marketing, and customer service.
- Responsibility for the delivery of resident services and lifestyle
- Able to review financial reports supported by basic accounting/budgeting skills
- Applying your human resources skills and knowledge; the ability to motivate and coach a team
- Highlighting the features and benefits of retirement community living to prospective residents
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in undertaking general office and administrative procedures
- Computer and technology proficient
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Active participation in the village emergency on-call system.
- Commitment to high standards and continuous improvement
- A positive and flexible nature
- Neat and professional appearance
- Formal training/qualification in management (advantageous)
- Current First Aid qualifications.
- Competitive salary package
- Ongoing career development
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Free Car Park
If this is exactly what you do best, contact us now! Please address your application via SEEK to the Operations Manager.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.