Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is seeking a permanent part-time Retirement Village Manager for the James Ommaney Retirement Village, located 12 km south-west from Brisbane’s central business district, for 50 hours per fortnight.
As the Village Manager you will be responsible for management of all employees on site and operation of the retirement community. We require you to possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in hospitality management, health management or similar.
Your advanced communication and management skills will enhance relationships with our residents and their families, TriCare peers, divisional managers, contractors and employees. We envisage that you are passionate about older people, health & wellness, sales and customer service.
- Responsibility for the delivery of resident services and lifestyle
- Able to review financial reports supported by basic accounting/budgeting skills
- Applying your human resources skills and knowledge; the ability to motivate and coach a team
- Highlighting the features and benefits of retirement community living to prospective residents
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in undertaking general office and administrative procedures
- Computer and technology proficient
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Active participation in the village emergency on-call system.
- Commitment to high standards and continuous improvement
- A positive and flexible nature
- Neat and professional appearance
- Formal training/qualification in management (advantageous)
- Current First Aid qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary package and flexible hours for the right applicant, ongoing career development and opportunities to meet with your peers (we own and manage 9 retirement communities).
If this is exactly what you do best, contact us now! Please address your application via SEEK to the Retirement Living Manager.
Closing date: Friday, 12 November 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
View the position description by visiting www.tricare.com.au/careers
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.