Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are currently seeking a Senior payroll officer to join the team in a permanent full-time capacity, based at our Head Office in Upper Mount Gravatt.
Ideally you would have experience with the end-to-end payroll process and supporting a medium sized workforce with queries and requests, via trusted confidential conversations where you represent the business positively.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake accurate & timely end-to-end payroll processing and manual payments
- Ensure salaries & wages are in line with an awards and employment contracts.
- Understanding of the Nurses and Aged Care industry awards
- Preparation of fortnightly payrolls, and terminations
- Processing of superannuation, payroll tax, child support and other obligations
- Delivering high quality & timely customer service to all employees
- Ability to follow process and provide insight into process efficiencies
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own work
On offer from TriCare for the right candidate:
- Permanent position with competitive salary package
- Joining a reputable organisation within the aged care industry
- Free onsite car parking and discounted health care insurance
- Supportive and dedicated work environment
Apply now via seek, addressing your application to the Payroll Team Leader.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997. Our aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces.
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.