Established for over 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s leading privately owned and managed retirement communities and aged care residences.
We are currently seeking a payroll extraordinaire to join the team in a permanent full-time capacity, based at our Head Office in sunny Upper Mount Gravatt.
Ideally you would have experience with the end-to-end payroll process and supporting a medium sized workforce with queries and requests, via trusted confidential conversations where you represent the business positively.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake accurate & timely end-to-end payroll processing and manual payments
- Ensure salaries & wages are in line with an awards and employment contracts.
- Understanding of the Nurses and Aged Care industry awards
- Preparation of fortnightly payrolls, and terminations
- Processing of superannuation and fringe benefits
- Delivering high quality & timely customer service to all employees
- Ability to follow process and provide insight into process efficiencies
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own work
On offer from TriCare for the right candidate:
- Discounted Healthcare Insurance
- Free onsite Car Park
- Competitive Remuneration
- Permanent Full-Time position
We are eager to meet you! Applications will be reviewed as they are received with interviews commencing immediately so get your application to us, today!
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.Our aged care residences are non-smoking workplaces. TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.