Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time Service Desk Officer to join our Information Services (IS) Team based at our Mount Gravatt Head Office, on Brisbane’s Southside.
This role will suit a dynamic multi-tasker and enthusiastic person with superb interpersonal and problem-solving skills. You must be highly organised and able to work autonomously, as well as contribute to team projects.
The ideal candidate will be approachable and friendly with a good phone etiquette. You will also be technically competent, enjoy challenges and able to liaise with people of different levels of technology experience.
As our aged care and retirement communities operate all hours, we need you to participate in the On-Call Roster on a rotating three-week schedule. This assists in ensuring that issues and faults are dealt with outside of business hours.
Working in a mid-size IS team supporting 25 sites, you will provide support to our end-users both at Head Office and TriCare facilities, whilst liaising with the infrastructure team and external support teams to resolve IS issues. Tasks include:
- Take phone calls on the Service Desk and troubleshoot issues within SLA.
- Configure, maintain and monitor PC workstations, laptops, thin client and printing devices including associated software.
- Support of CCTV, software applications (e.g., eCase, Epicor, Virtual Roster, Chris21, etc…), VeloCloud.
- Site visits, as required (everything from network patching to device relocation to troubleshooting).
- Supporting physical devices such as phones, desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Administration of the Information Services Asset Register database.
You will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or industry experience of 3-5 years in a service desk role
- Windows Server and Desktop support
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Exchange Online and Office 365
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors for fault logging and tracking
- ITIL experience is highly desirable
- Citrix experience is a Must for this position
- Ability to liaise with people of different IT levels of experience.
- Organised and methodical approach to assigned tasks
- “C Class” open driver licence to enable site visits
A competitive salary is on offer, together with access to corporate health/superannuation plans and on-site parking.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, APPLY NOW through SEEK detailing how your experience and skills are ideally matched to this role.
Closing Date: Friday, 5 November 2021
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s Head Office is a non-smoking workplace
To view the position description, please visit www.tricare.com.au/careers
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.