Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
James Ommaney Retirement Village, located 12 km south-west from Brisbane’s central business district, is seeking a casual Village Services Officer.
This rewarding casual role is offering a variety of shifts including nights, with a sleep-over allowance while on call.
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to emergency situations and providing basic First Aid (if required)
- Cleaning common areas
- Maintaining accurate written records in all areas
- Providing assistance to residents
- Assisting with meal services.
Skills, experience and attributes required for the role are:
- Emergency response experience and knowledge of relevant procedures
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service-based industry
- First Aid and CPR certificates (can obtain prior to commencement)
- Holder of an open “C Class” driver licence (to drive the golf buggy)
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety policies and procedures
If you are the type of person who enjoys interacting with mature people, assisting residents and being empathetic to their needs, apply now by addressing your resume to the Village Manager via SEEK.
Closing Date: Friday, 28th January 2022.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
To view the position description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers
TriCare does not consider applications received through, or from, recruiters.