Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
James Ommaney Retirement Village, located 12 km south-west from Brisbane’s central business district, is seeking a permanent part-time Village Services Officer.
This rewarding permanent part-time role is offering 24 hours per fortnight and must be able to work additional relief shifts when required:
- Week 1 – Monday & Tuesday – 3pm to 7pm
- Week 2 – Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday– 3pm to 7pm
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to emergency situations and providing basic First Aid (if required)
- Cleaning common areas
- Maintaining accurate written records in all areas
- Providing assistance to residents
- Assisting with meal services.
Skills, experience and attributes required for the role are:
- Emergency response experience and knowledge of relevant procedures
- Certificate III in Aged Care (Advantageous)
- Experience in catering services
- Domestic cleaning experience
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- First Aid and CPR certificates (can obtain prior to commencement)
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety policies and procedures.
If you are the type of person who enjoys interacting with mature people, assisting residents and being empathetic to their needs, apply now by addressing your resume to Ashley Bowkett via SEEK.
Closing Date: Friday, 5th March 2021.
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.